Sunday, March 15, 2009

A word or two...


Well, there is no way I can keep up with Terry's vast and impressive reading list, but I did read another interesting YA novel called The Adoration of Jenna Fox. Because of my job as a middle school librarian, it is imperative that I keep up with what the students are reading--and most of the time I quite enjoy it. This was one of those times.


The story takes place in the future and is obviously about Jenna Fox. Jenna is coming out of a coma and is remembering small parts of her life as she views home videos from the past. Only, she remembers other things as well, things about her childhood that most people would not remember. She also remembers entire books, but cannot remember other important details of her life. Little by little she finds out what she is and how she came to be as she is. I won't spoil the story for you, but it is worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment